Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Today is just a typical rainy day.

Not much going on around the Larey household. I have Brooklyn today. Kenzie loves it when she has friends over. They get along for the most part. There is some typical pulling and shoving, but nothing major! I know that when they get older they are going to be the best of friends. If Brooklyn is anything like her mother, Erin Power, I know Kenzie will just love her!

Earlier today they were being very still and not making and noise so I went into Kenzie's room to see what was going on.


As you can see, they had pulled out all the covers, sheets, and everything else that was in there and made a nice little club house. I mean really...like there is not a thousand toys in there already! Oh well, the blankets can be easily replaced into the changing table and atleast I got some good pictures out of it!

BJ was on his way to work this morning and his truck broke down. Poor guy! I had no idea until he got home. He had his dad come pull him home. Something about the "u joint". Ha! That is probably all wrong, but I now nothing about trucks! So he took off today and is in town buying the parts and going to fix it. He amazes me, I always thought you had to take your vehicle to get fixed! He is so good at that kind of stuff!

The girls should be getting up shortly from their nap and I need to start on some laundry...story of my life!

PS- My really good friend Carla Williams has a sick little girl. Catelyn is in our prayers here! We love that little girl so much. She once said (with a little attitude!) she was here before Kenzie! We love her like she is our own! I hope she feels better soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look!! Kenzie just cracks me up!! She reminds me alot of Catie bug when she was a baby...tons of personality with a lil drama queen in her ;) And you brought tears to my eyes talking about Catie!!! I am so glad that you love my kids so much...it means the world to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at kenzie & her friend!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carla, I meant every word!

    Yea Valerie, I have a feeling that her and Aubrey would get along just fine!

    ReplyDelete